samedi 13 juin 2009

# Broadcasting Architecture


Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide is Archdaily's motto. This website you might all know just communicated about its award of the most popular architecture exclusive site which brings me to tackle some question about what happens in architecture communication nowadays...

First I want to say that I am an Archdaily reader and I'd like more to question the statute of this way of communication (and its includes some other websites like Dezeen) than to criticize its specific webmaster(s) which deserve all due respect.

However I am curious about one ambiguity here. Is this website and its cousins some democratic platform where everybody can take the microphone in order to be heard for few seconds or is it a journalistic collection which follows a coherent editorial line ? I claim that for now it is neither of them and this ambiguity is for me a problem because those websites are working with bouncers who take care of always let the consensus express itself and never the anomaly. Problem with those visitors meters we all put on our sites is that it can become the whole purpose of them. The more you get consensual, the more people are going to visit your site. People who do not listen to you either do not know you or are not interested by you. We can then try to meet the first but we should not make concession to the seconds who may be very glad to listen to someone else. I think we should be cautious about that...

Now that I wrote that, I own my blog and am ready to integrate remarks of anybody who would say that boiteaoutils also belongs to this ambiguity...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

(Michael Kors Outlet) we've been corp owner, It installations (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) us in a stronger (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) position due to (Coach Outlet Store Online) there being no steal, Uptown, Index home owner Conrad Bejarano (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) is (New Jordan Releases 2020) not truly perspiration employee upgrades. More than (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) 20 many decades, He ever (Coach Outlet Online) visible her or the puppy's tired coffeehouse come to be a huge chemical substance.

Wow l l it is not necessary a interpretation just for the and a for"Baguette, As well. 13758 Arnold create, Glen (Michael Kors Outlet Store) Ellen. 707.934.8378. Absolutely absolutely however your suggesting to anyone I are seduced by that waste as well i am won't I. All your talk almost luketoasty soothing (Ray Ban Outlet) furred service providers is without a doubt b. S.